Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dinner party ideas


 
Dinner party ideas

I catered this dish at a thanksgiving dinner for 20 people from a Francophonic country.  This is how my catering started:

Appetizer: 
Sambuusi filled with ground beef and vegetables served with hot sauce. Pieces of pita bread served with Humous.
Mixed olives

Dinner :
Crown lamb with vegetable and rice cooked with lamb sauce

Dessert:
Brie baked with cranberry and walnut.

At the end:  
Somali tea with whole milk [some people preferred their tea black with lemon].

The dinner was fantastic and it was the highlight of the year ;

 If you need recipes please let me know and I will provide them.

Thanks and enjoy! Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Yum yum!!!

    The rice is so mouth watering!

    How I get the menu recipe?

    ReplyDelete